Cooper wire is an integral element used in different applications. Apart from its super-rich conductive power, these wires also need to have good insulation capacity to ensure that it resists everything that it needs to in terms of heat and environmental conditions. Taking the cue, we, Remtek Wire & Cables, founded in the year 2013 are offering a gamut of wire such as Mobile Charger Cable, Car Mobile Charger, Multi Car Charger, Hook Up Wire Roll, Speaker Wire Roll, Data Cable Wire, Flat Wire, Per Pair Wire., etc. As a Manufacturer and Trader, in our collection, we are offering different types of wire and cable featuring a variety of insulation, Whether the requirement is for cables suitable for underground, or something to be used outdoors, we have it all. Heat, weather and shock resistance are the key features of our products. We have the specific wire to meet specific requirements.
We are always here to cater to our clients needs and give them a detailed explanation of our products before they purchase wires so that they get the right fit for their application. As a wire and cable manufacturer, supplier and trader, we stock tinned copper and all types of hook up wire in our inventory.
Customers can get these with or without insulation, depending on their needs. We help in buying the correct wiring as per the application, so that they can get their wire upgraded with the right type of insulation or other improvements, depending on where they will be using it.
There are different ways we manufacture our range of hook up wire and other products to come up with a wide assortment of 'Options' for various applications. We incorporate different insulation techniques like voltage options, stranding options, and conductor options that change the usability and functionality of a particular wire.
- Stranding options render flexibility to the wire, making these apt to be used in wire harnesses and electronic applications.
- Voltage options render heavy insulation thickness on the copper wire.
- Some conductor options create tinned copper, bare copper, silver plated copper, nickel plated copper and aluminum wire. These are thin wires to be used indoors, outdoors and in conduit.
Our Key Support
- Assessing customers' needs and presenting a wide choice of products
- Providing an easy, detailed and transparent explanation of product features
- Offering prompt responses to customer queries
- Ensuring timely delivery of products